We are closely monitoring the weather and have decided to proceed forward with plans as the Houston Weather can be very unpredictable. With that being said, your safety is our number one concern. We will send out an email (and Facebook post) Saturday and Sunday Morning at 6:30 AM with the field update. The City of Houston will be making the call if the fields are “playable.” In the chance that we are unable to play Saturday, but able to play Sunday, we will go forward with the Schedule below and play by the tie breakers.
Stay up to date by following us on the D&D Facebook page for updates and possible cancellations. Please share this information with your teammates and hope for good weather!!
Sunday Only Schedule (If Saturday Rains Out)
Herman Brown Park, 300 Oates Road, Houston, TX 77013
Thank you for everyone’s patience in dealing with the Houston weather. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me or your Team Sponsorship Contact.
Cara Shanks | 2016 Director