Snowdrop Foundation is currently seeking a Summer Intern for a Business/Marketing/Communications/Non-Profit Major. This is a part-time, paid position reporting directly to our Executive Director. This individual will be responsible for building and maintaining relations with donors and sponsors, building and executing programs that align with our core values, planning and executing fundraising events and assisting with various administrative work.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform the following responsibilities and any additional relevant work related to Snowdrop Foundation and its mission:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to think strategically and not afraid to pitch a big idea
• Self-starter able to work independently and collaborate with others; team player with a desire to win
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail and deadlines a must, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must possess vision, ability to learn and able to follow direction and execute ideas from concept to final
• Outgoing and friendly personality, along with creativity and enthusiasm
• Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications and database management.
Who Should Apply
This internship is ideal for students who are multi-taskers, strong communicators and possess a desire to both ‘learn’ and ‘do’.
- FOR NON-PROFIT MANAGEMENT majors include: Non-Profit/Public Affairs and Non-Profit Management, Business, Finance, Economics, Public Policy, Marketing/AdvertisingFOR
- FUNDRAISING/DEVELOPMENT majors include: Non-Profit/Public Affairs and Non-Profit Management, Marketing, Advertising, SalesFOR MARKETING majors include:
- Marketing/Event Planning & Execution, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Liberal Arts, Music Business
Will consider validation for school credit, as permitted by educational institution.
About Snowdrop Foundation
Snowdrop Foundation provides scholarships for college bound pediatric cancer patients and childhood cancer survivors while raising awareness and funding for continued research to cure childhood cancer. www.snowdropfoundation.org
Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter by May 31, 2016.